top of page

Crafted from a blend of sturdy and flexible polyester, these leggings are a must-have in any wardrobe. Not only are they comfortable, but they are also versatile enough to be worn in any setting, The leggings come with an elastic waistband and full-length hem, ensuring a snug and flattering fit. Simply pair them with any top of your choice to achieve a polished and stylish look. The material is composed primarily of polyester at a 90% concentration, with the remaining 10% consisting of elastane. The intricate details of animal print are a striking fashion statement. The available sizes for this garment are categorized as follows: S (equivalent to size 10), M (equivalent to size 12), and L (equivalent to sizes 14 and 16)

Timeless Leggings

£14.50Price
    • Light weight
    • Hair Resistant
    • Stong enough to ride in
    • Comfortable
    • Economic
BioThane Colours_edited.png
Product Page: Stores_Product_Widget
bottom of page